Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sketch Note - Afu


Last week on Friday Mrs Anderson taught us about sketch notes. Sketch notes are a better way than listing things, its better than writing about 3 paragraphs, it can help you understand the learning, it helps you tell others a learning story by putting it into your own words, and it will make you stay focused and listen. Our topic was questions because we already knew about questions. In the photo is a sketch note about questions, it has the 6 w's (what,when,where,who,why,which), and it has words turned into pictures. I found sketch notes useful because it helps me with my learning and it can help me stay focused.I really enjoyed learning about sketch notes because it can help me in my learning.

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with the effort you put into this task Afu! Sketchnoting is a fun way to make strong connections to our learning because the connections mean something to you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete