Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Science: Afu

Science at Tamaki College


Today after tech all the year 7 & 8's stayed at Tamaki college for science, for our first session. Our science teacher name was Mrs Bunce. We had to write what was science about on a sticky note, then we had to stick it on a A4 piece of paper, then we had to decide whose answer we were gonna say out of my group, my group said " Science is mixing potions together" . We also learnt lots other new stuff about science .The people in my group was Me, Juanita, Jessie, and Ducati. After we were finished we had to answer some questions that we have learnt  today .We really enjoyed going to our first session of science. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Afu
    This is great work. I really enjoyed science because it was a new experience. I think you could of put lower case letters. I also like that you have put pictures in you blog post. It is a really good feeling knowing that my friends have made a good start on blogs.

    ...Sincerely Juanita...

    ReplyDelete