Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Writing: Speech - Afu

Today for writing I said my speech in front of a small audience ( Mere, Reon and Maata. My speech was about Animal Cruelty, It is about why people should stop abusing the animals. Mere, Reon, and Maata had to talk about what I did well and what I need to improve on. One thing I did well was speak clear and loud. One thing I need to improve on is to use eye contact. I finished at a good time because I spoke slowly and a bit fast. 
Animal Cruelty
Woof woof, meow, oink, that is the call for help. Hello boys and girls I am here to talk to use about animal Cruelty .Did you know that approximately (almost) 7.6 million animals enter an animal shelter every year, 3.9 are dogs and 3.4 are cats? What makes it right for people to abuse their pets. Why do people not care that animals get abused. Think about what you do to you pet?

This needs to STOP now .Animal cruelty is a big problem because it is hurting the animals. Imagine how the animals feel when they get abused for little reasons. Most people think it is okay to not feed their pets just because they have done something bad. Animals are living creatures, just like humans. It’s your job to take care of your pets the right way.

Think about what the scientist do to the animals, they put needles into their skin, they do research on them, they do little operations on them, and the scientists cut off their fur. How is that fair how would you feel if you got skin taken off you? Would it feel nice having mean feed-back it hurts it’s not nice.

Most of the animals suffer from being tortured by their owners. What if your parents tourgered you it would hurt you. It most probably hurts the animals more than it hurts you. So stop hurting your pets and save them. If you think abusing your animals are good then think again.

In the NZ Herald's news it was shocking to find out that people have to keep their pets inside because there were cats that got hanged from trees. This is revolting news to hear about what happened.

How do you look after your pets? Why do scientist do tests on the animals? Why do you hurt them? When have they hurt you? Why are you hurting them? I think that I take good care of my pet because I know what to feed them and how to take care of them.

This is my Speech, I hate it how people abuse animals like they're not important. It is very important to look after and care for your pet. It is not fair for the animals to get tortured, abused, and hit just because they made a mess in your backyard. Think about what your pet has done for you. This problem can be fixed by taking care, feeding, loving and treating them like they are your family.

Most of the animals suffer from being tortured by their owners. What if your parents tourgered you it would hurt you. It most probably hurts the animals more than it hurts you. So stop hurting your pets and save them. If you think abusing your animals are good then think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment