Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Choosing a new flag




This morning my class did 4, 3, 2, 1 the way this works is we got 4 minutes to choose out of 5 flags then read the information about the five flags then we had to pick our favourite flag and think how to explain why, then we had 3 minutes to find a partner and tell them what flag we like and why, then we had 2 minutes to find a different partner and tell them what flag we like and why, then we had 1 minute to find 3 other people and tell them what flag we like and why.

Using google drawing my group and I made this DLO about choosing a new flag. Out of these flags I will choose the first one. The reason why I would choose that one because the black bit represents the strength of all New Zealanders and the blue bit represents the water and the sky. I think this flag will be good shown around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment