Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

Breakfast in schools: Afu

In my opinion I think that New Zealand children should get the opportunity to have breakfast in schools because what if children don't get to have breakfast in the morning because they were in a rush.

The reason why I think this is because children struggle when they don't have any breakfast and the children will not be able to have breakfast at home.Children need to have a good start to the day and be happy.If they don’t have any breakfast before they come to school then they won’t be energized or focused on their school work.

Secondly, I think it would be a good idea for the government to provide breakfast for all schools in NZ because around 15% of children go to school hungry and missing breakfast is common for Maori,Pacific and children living in deprived areas.

Lastly, I think that it is a good idea for NZ schools to have breakfast in schools because sometimes you get angry when you don’t eat and the kids won’t be focused.
The children might be in a hurry and might not get to eat there breakfast so that is why the government provide breakfast in schools.

I think that all schools should provide breakfast in schools because it will impact on their learning and the behaviour and they will not be able to learn properly. They might not be able to have an opportunity to get breakfast because they would of been in a rush. Now you know what I know now you can tell me what you know.

This is what I wrote for should schools provide breakfast in schools.


No comments:

Post a Comment